Print Page  |  Close Window

SEC Filings

10-K
TERRAFORM GLOBAL, INC. filed this Form 10-K on 06/15/2017
Entire Document
 

in connection with the Brookfield Transaction and, with certain exceptions, the full mutual release of all claims between SunEdison and its affiliated debtors and non-debtors, on the one hand, and the Company and its subsidiaries, on the other hand. Under the settlement terms, following the exchange of all of its Class B shares in TerraForm Global, Inc. and the Class B units in Global LLC for Class A Shares, SunEdison will receive consideration equal to 25% of the total consideration paid to all of the Company's shareholders, reflecting the settlement of intercompany claims and cancellation of incentive distribution rights. The remaining 75% of the consideration will be distributed to existing Class A shareholders. In addition, upon the effectiveness of the Settlement Agreement, with certain limited exceptions, all agreements between the Company and its subsidiaries, on the one hand, and SunEdison and its subsidiaries, on the other hand, including the agreements comprising the Sponsorship Arrangement, would be terminated. There can be no assurance that the Settlement Agreement will become effective, and such failure may adversely impact the Company's business. The foregoing description of the Settlement Agreement does not purport to be complete and is subject to, and qualified in its entirety by, the full text of the Settlement Agreement.


192